Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Almost There...

I know exactly how you feel Carl.  Now, SIGN ALREADY!

Joe Christensen of the Star Tribune provided an update on the long, drawn out, torturous negotiations between Carl Pavano and the Twins.
and Pavano are very close to a new deal, working on final details. Bill Smith said today, "I think we're in the home stretch here."
Oh my god!  Seriously?  Will this ever end?  They've been "close" for about a month now!  I know it's going to happen at some point, but come on.  Yes, that's right.  That's all I have left to say:  "Come on."  Pavano better break the bank on this one.  Otherwise, I'm going to be pissed.

Luckily, we have incomparable Craig Calcaterra to provide a little bit of humor to the situation.  Thankfully, he provided this amusing, yet oddly irritating video that will have you both laughing and ready to throw your computer at the wall.  You have to watch the whole thing to get the full effect, so don't give up half way through the video.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment