Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wicked Awesome News

Hey guys.  I just wanted to share some exciting news.  Last week, I was approached by Evan Brunell about contributing to Fire Brand of the American League, which is part of the ESPN Sweet Spot Network.  I've accepted the opportunity, and will start contributing starting the week of February 27th.  My articles will be posted every Wednesday and Friday.  Going forward, business will continue as usual at BBIMH.  Josh, Corrye, and I will continue to provide you with our interesting commentary, articles, and up-to-the-minute baseball news.

I just wanted to give a special thanks to all of you guys for coming here every day (or every few days) to read what we have to say.  It means a lot, and I hope you'll continue to come here, contribute in the comments, and spread the word.  Also, I'd like to especially thank my co-pilots, Josh and Corrye, for agreeing to write this blog with me.  Your encouragement and constructive criticism has meant a lot, and is always appreciated.  I look forward to continue writing with you going forward.  You guys are the best.

1 comment: