Saturday, November 27, 2010

Felix Pie Channels his Inner Milton Bradley

If there's one thing I love about baseball, it's player/manager confrontations with umpires.  Well, ok.  There are a lot of things I love about baseball, but this is one of the things that bring me the most joy.   

The other day, Felix Pie went into a murderous rage after getting picked off of first base.  I'm not sure where this falls in the all time great temper tantrums of all time.  I can say for , but it definitely falls behind the following:

5.  Roberto Alomar spits on John Hirschbeck
4.  Milton Bradley tears his ACL
3.  Anything involving Lou Pinella whether he's kicking his hat, kicking dirt on an umpire, or stealing bases.  He's the king of manager tirades.
2.  Delmon Young bat toss
1.  Braves minor league manager, Philip Wellman, "throws grenades" at an umpire.

No comments:

Post a Comment